How Do I Find CAMA?
- The Connecticut Antique Machinery Association is located in Kent, CT on U.S. Rt. 7 less than a mile north of the center of town. Kent is located in the scenic Litchfield Hills in the Northwest portion of the state. As you head north on Rt. 7 out of town, CAMA is on the left or west side of the road.
- CAMA is located directly adjacent and to the north of the Sloane-Stanley Museum near historic Kent Furnace. We share a common driveway.
- GPS co-ordinates: 41o 44.385 N 73o 28.095 W.
When is CAMA Open to the
- 10 AM to 4 PM.
- Wednesday through Sunday (closed Monday and Tuesday)
- May through the end of October.
- Or, by special appointment.
Admission Fees/Group Programs
During regular hours of operation (see above)
- Admission fee is by donation during normal hours of operation (special event fees may be different). A small admission donation helps to offset the considerable cost of maintaining and powering our museum. Please remember that CAMA is a 100% all-volunteer organization and we survive by the kind donations of our friends, visitors, and patrons.
- Individuals and families are welcome anytime during normal hours of operation. Please arrive at least 1-2 hours before closing time to assure sufficient time to see all of our exhibits.
- Groups are welcome. We ask that groups intending to visit our museum first contact us so we can properly plan for your visit. If we know your interests beforehand, we can make your visit more enjoyable with special programs and demonstrations. For groups of 6 or more, please give us a minimum of 2 weeks advanced notice.
Special programs are available for school groups and programs can be arranged to include coordinated visits to the Eric Sloane Museum (if open). Contact CAMA (use form at right) for more information.